Now is the BEST TIME to Refinance!
If you’re looking to save money and you’re a homeowner, refinancing your mortgage could be the perfect solution. With rates at record-lows, you have the opportunity to reduce your monthly payments and save thousands in interest over the life of your loan.
Ways to Save:
- Lower Your Rate - If your current mortgage rate is 0.75% to 1.00% higher than today’s rates, it’s definitely worth exploring your refinance options. By dropping your rate, you could significantly reduce the amount of interest you pay.
- Adjust Your Term – Shorten your mortgage term to save more on interest over the long-term. Lengthen your term to receive more immediate financial savings with lower payments.
LIMITED TIME: Get up to $2,000 towards Closing Costs!*
Our Home Loan Experts are here to answer all your mortgage refinancing questions. Let’s find out how much you could save on your home loan today!
*This is not an offer to extend consumer credit as defined by Section 1026.2 of Regulation Z. Not valid with any other offer. Tampa Postal FCU will pay up to $2,000 on closing costs towards the origination fee of the approved Conventional 1st Mortgage loan financed with the Credit Union between May 18, 2020 – August 31, 2020. Tampa Postal FCU NMLS 411052 offers home loans by partnership with CU Members Mortgage a division of Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS 401285. Restrictions apply. Contact Credit Union for complete details. Must present this postcard at the time of financing with Tampa Postal FCU.
Members are reporting they are receiving calls claiming to be from Tampa Postal FCU’s Fraud Department. The number is spoofed and is showing up on caller IDs as though it is from the credit union.
The callers state they need to review recent transactions and are requesting:
- Account Numbers
- Debit & Credit Card Numbers
- Online Banking Login Information
- And more
These calls are NOT from the credit union. Tampa Postal FCU will NEVER call, email, or text asking for your personal and/or account information. If you receive one of these calls, please hang up and report it to the credit union at 813.264.4969 or 800.782.4899.
UPDATED :: 5.28.2020
Important Notice to Our Members
At Tampa Postal Federal Credit Union, the health and safety of our members and employees are of the highest priority. While we continue to monitor and follow all guidelines set by the CDC, as well as other state and local public health officials, we also understand these difficult times bring financial challenges for all.
Please continue to monitor this page, as well as our Facebook page, to receive the latest updates and financial relief options made available by the credit union.
Branch Lobbies Reopening
All our branch locations will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. In order to keep our members and employees safe, we will be implementing the following practices at all branch locations:
- The number of members permitted in each branch at a time will be limited. At our N. Florida (Main) Office, 6 members will be permitted and at all other branches 3 members will be permitted.
- Appointments are encouraged for specific services, such as opening accounts, money wires, account disputes, loan transactions or inquiries.
- All branches have sneeze guards installed in the lobbies and teller lines.
- Members and employees will be required to wear masks. If a member does not have a mask, a surgical mask will be provided. Members will be required to remove their mask temporarily for identification and security purposes.
- Professional cleaning and deep sanitization is being performed at all branch locations. In addition to certified sanitization cleaning, all branches have strict protocols in place for cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use at all branch locations.
- Social distancing best practices will be in place, including rearranging of furniture, waiting areas, and adding social distancing markers on the branch lobby floors.
- Requiring staff to stay home if they feel sick or have a temperature.
N. Florida Office: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Drive Thru Open Until 6:00 pm on Fridays)
Airport Branch: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Brandon Branch: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ft. Myers Branch: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please be aware that scams related to the coronavirus are already taking place. These scams include attempts to help you obtain your stimulus check faster, provide medical expense relief, assist in receiving government grants, and more.
NOTE: The credit union will NEVER contact you through email, text, social media, or over the phone directly asking for your personal or account information. We will NEVER send you emails or texts telling you that you must “reactivate” or “verify” your account information.
In addition, the US Government will NEVER contact you through social media and no Government Agency will ever request an advanced processing fee to receive any grant.
Tampa Postal FCU is actively working with members to provide financial relief when and where possible. Here is a list of the current special services available to our members during these trying times:
- ATM Fees: Members will receive 4 FREE ATM transactions for the month of June. While you will NOT incur a fee from Tampa Postal FCU for using an ATM, the machine owners may still charge a fee. We encourage members to avoid ATM owner-charged fees by using Presto! ATMs located at Publix Supermarket locations.
Find a Presto! ATM near you.
- Waived penalties for early withdrawal from Certificate Accounts
- Courtesy Loan Skip-a-Payment
- For qualifying accounts, members may skip their loan payments (excluding 1st Mortgages) one time.
- There is no fee to skip your loan payments. Interest continues to accrue. Delinquent accounts are ineligible.
- To take advantage of this offer, please contact the credit union at 800.782.4899.
- Mortgage Relief
- Homeowners who are adversely impacted by this national emergency may request mortgage assistance by contacting our Loan Counseling Department at 800.937.6303 option 2.
- Additional Options
- Every member’s situation is different. If you have concerns about your accounts or loans, please contact the credit union at 800.782.4899.
Online & Mobile Banking
As a member of the credit union, FREE Online & Mobile Banking are available. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, please call us at 800.782.4899 during business hours. You must be enrolled in online banking to access mobile banking.
Our FREE Mobile Banking App is available to download through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Your Money is Safe!
Your savings at Tampa Postal FCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
We are all in this together. If you have questions on your accounts or would like to speak with a Member Service Representative, please contact us directly at 800.782.4899 during business hours.
Tampa Postal FCU is proud to join our fellow credit unions in the #CreditUnionsCareChallenge. To show our support for local small businesses and essential workers during these trying times, the credit union gave each employee $25 to spend at their favorite local business.
Each business will be featured on our Facebook page throughout the coming weeks.
The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation is matching all donations by Tampa Postal FCU and other credit unions. These additional funds will be used to help essential workers and our communities through generous acts, such as:
- Buying school lunches for kids
- Purchasing meals for first responders
- Buying equipment and food for medical personnel
- Making charitable contributions to local food banks
Join us on Facebook as we help support those businesses that mean so much to us and our community.
Your Wallet Just Got SMARTER!
Purchasing has never been easier.
Now you can use Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® with your debit and credit cards to pay quickly and conveniently at checkout in stores, online and for in-app purchases.
FAST: No more fumbling and forgetting your card – your mobile wallet is ready to use.
CONVENIENT: Mobile wallet payments are accepted at a growing number of merchants, in apps and online.
SECURE: Your card number is never exposed to merchants, keeping your transactions safe.
Getting Started is Easy!
Simply download your preferred mobile wallet app and follow the on-screen instructions. Choose from Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay®.
If you have questions on mobile wallets, stop by any branch location or call 800.782.4899.
Copyright © 2019 . All rights reserved. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.