UPDATED :: 1.25.2021
Important Notice to Our Members
At Tampa Postal Federal Credit Union, the health and safety of our members and employees are of the highest priority. While we continue to monitor and follow all guidelines set by the CDC, as well as other state and local public health officials, we also understand these difficult times bring financial challenges for all.
Please continue to monitor this page, as well as our Facebook page, to receive the latest updates and financial relief options made available by the credit union.
Branch Lobbies Reopening
All our branch locations will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. In order to keep our members and employees safe, we will be implementing the following practices at all branch locations:
- The number of members permitted in each branch at a time will be limited. At our N. Florida (Main) Office, 6 members will be permitted and at all other branches 3 members will be permitted.
- Appointments are encouraged for specific services, such as opening accounts, money wires, account disputes, loan transactions or inquiries.
- All branches have sneeze guards installed in the lobbies and teller lines.
- Members and employees will be required to wear masks. If a member does not have a mask, a surgical mask will be provided. Members will be required to remove their mask temporarily for identification and security purposes. Members that are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, may schedule an appointment by calling 800.782.4899.
- Professional cleaning and deep sanitization is being performed at all branch locations. In addition to certified sanitization cleaning, all branches have strict protocols in place for cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use at all branch locations.
- Social distancing best practices will be in place, including rearranging of furniture, waiting areas, and adding social distancing markers on the branch lobby floors.
- Requiring staff to stay home if they feel sick or have a temperature.
N. Florida Office: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Drive Thru Open Until 6:00 pm on Fridays)
Airport Branch: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Brandon Branch: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ft. Myers Branch: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please be aware that scams related to the coronavirus are already taking place. These scams include attempts to help you obtain your stimulus check faster, provide medical expense relief, assist in receiving government grants, and more.
NOTE: The credit union will NEVER contact you through email, text, social media, or over the phone directly asking for your personal or account information. We will NEVER send you emails or texts telling you that you must “reactivate” or “verify” your account information.
In addition, the US Government will NEVER contact you through social media and no Government Agency will ever request an advanced processing fee to receive any grant.
Tampa Postal FCU is actively working with members to provide financial relief when and where possible. Here is a list of the current special services available to our members during these trying times:
- Waived penalties for early withdrawal from Certificate Accounts
- Courtesy Loan Skip-a-Payment
- For qualifying accounts, members may skip their loan payments (excluding 1st Mortgages) one time.
- There is no fee to skip your loan payments. Interest continues to accrue. Delinquent accounts are ineligible.
- To take advantage of this offer, please contact the credit union at 800.782.4899.
- Mortgage Relief
- Homeowners who are adversely impacted by this national emergency may request mortgage assistance by contacting our Loan Counseling Department at 800.937.6303 option 2.
- Additional Options
- Every member’s situation is different. If you have concerns about your accounts or loans, please contact the credit union at 800.782.4899.
Online & Mobile Banking
As a member of the credit union, FREE Online & Mobile Banking are available. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, please call us at 800.782.4899 during business hours. You must be enrolled in online banking to access mobile banking.
Our FREE Mobile Banking App is available to download through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Your Money is Safe!
Your savings at Tampa Postal FCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
We are all in this together. If you have questions on your accounts or would like to speak with a Member Service Representative, please contact us directly at 800.782.4899 during business hours.